Messi Is The Best

Barcelona coach Josep 'Pep' Guardiola assess the attacker Lionel Messi is the best player he had ever seen and that there would be no second to none. He also rates may not be able to build a team like that at other clubs Barcelona and honored to train this generation. "Lionel is the best player I've ever seen, maybe the best in history. He created a difference," says Pep. "Messi is unique, not second to none. Let's hope he does not get bored. When he did not play well, it's because there is something wrong with the environment. Let's hope he can continue to play well. "" If you play football (as Barcelona), you need players -this player. On the other clubs, maybe I'll have trouble finding players like this. I am honored to have players like this, "tuturnya.Selain it, Pep also said that he still will train Barcelona, at least until his contract runs out in 2012. "I have a contract binding one season again and I want to honor. You can get more women at your feet when it won, but that could change overnight," he said. "However, I have to look inside myself. I happy to be here as a coach these players, but this is not an easy job,
 
 
Copyright © ALL STAR CARTOON
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes